AscellaHealth is a global Healthcare & Specialty Pharmacy solutions organization serving patients, payers, life sciences and providers, offering a comprehensive portfolio of customized, tech-enabled specialty pharmaceutical and medical management services.
AscellaHealth announced, in December 2021, a strategic alliance with Optime Care to further enhance its ability to become a leader in Specialty Pharmacy (SP) services and establish a strong trajectory for growth.
AscellaHealth recently announced expansion plans into Germany and the United Kingdom for Terebellum, its Ireland-based subsidiary that offers premier pre-commercialization and market access expertise, supply chain logistics and distribution, and unique pharmaceutical financial solutions, such as loan based assistance to Life Sciences partners and other industry stakeholders. With a focus on potential new markets in Germany and the United Kingdom, this expansion also comprises new executive level positions, including a new vice president of Market Access and a dedicated regional director.
Optime Care is a nationally recognized pharmacy, distribution and patient management organization that creates the trusted path for patients with rare and orphan disorders. They offer pharmaceutical manufacturers an exclusive distribution model with specific financial advantages, as well as dedicated, branded teams to develop custom programs relating to new product launches and a full suite of patient support and HUB services to increase compliance to therapy.
AscellaHealth also announced the promotion/addition of several executive-level leaders to support strategic business initiatives, further enhance the company’s market position.
- Tiffany Ellen Burt has been hired as president and chief operating officer of Optime Care.
- Darcey McDermott has been promoted to chief marketing and communications officer.
- Craig Caceci has been promoted to executive vice president and managing director, Terebellum, a subsidiary of AscellaHealth.
- Donovan Quill has been promoted to executive vice president, Business Development, Growth & Strategy, Terebellum.
- Michael Baldzicki has been promoted to chief brand officer.
Takeaway: AscellaHealth’s comprehensive portfolio of services results in streamlined access to therapy, optimal clinical results and an enhanced patient journey