Access Market Intelligence has developed a framework to help clients deploy or optimize employer sales initiatives. AMI provides employee benefit plan market intelligence to a growing variety of decision and practice leaders in healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. Our clients recognize that benefit plan strategy and design can play significant roles in their successful management of markets and enterprises.
- Proprietary database of 95,000+ self-funded plans containing key demographics and business relationships to identify high value targets. AMI’s database provides the foundation to identify the stakeholder relationships in any geographic market by offering more than 30 categories of information on each self-funded plan.
- Risk & Relationship Mapping (R&R Mapping) identifies the relationships among the stakeholders in the market and is key to targeting the opportunities for success. R&R Mapping provides our clients the information they need to know who works with who in any geographic market among the key stakeholders, including: Employer, Health Plan, Advisor/Employee Benefit Consultant, Coalition, PBM, and more.
- Consulting expertise to develop sales strategies and a value proposition that resonates with identified targets utilizing the Risk & Relationship Mapping analysis applied to your company’s products.
AMI offers resources to help our clients better understand benefit plan strategy and design, Including:
- Top 30 Employer Profiles
- Metro Area Employer Market Intelligence Workbooks
- New York-Newark, NY-NJ-CT-PA Combined Statistical Area
- Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA MSA
- Chicago-Naperville-Elgin, IL-IN-WI MSA
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX MSA
- Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX MSA
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV MSA
- Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD MSA
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL MSA
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA MSA
- Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH MSA
- San Francisco–Oakland–Hayward, CA MSA
- Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ MSA