Fertility Benefit Solutions 2023-2024 Report published in July 2023.
The prevalence of infertility is high, affecting one in five heterosexual women aged 15 to 49 years with no prior births in the United States. There is a significant unmet need for fertility services driving the size of the fertility market higher.
Employers are increasingly focused on providing a comprehensive fertility benefits plan that supports an inclusive and diverse workplace in order to attract and retain top employees in an increasingly competitive job market.
A year has passed since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, returning the issue of abortion rights to the states, which has resulted in confusion in the women’s health market and impacted employers and their benefit coverage decisions.
Fertility coverage remains inconsistent across the nation and is often dependent on state mandates. Payers, Fertility Benefit Managers, and Fertility Specialty Pharmacies have emerged as key stakeholders in the fertility market.
AMI’s Fertility Benefit Solutions 2023-2024 Report offers comprehensive intelligence on the leading market stakeholders, including the payers offering solutions, the growing number of Fertility Benefit Managers (FBMs), and 20 of the leading Fertility Specialty Pharmacies.
AMI’s Specialty Pharmacy Database identifies over 250 specialty pharmacies that dispense fertility drugs.
Each company profile includes: company background, strategy, executives, financial/investor information, products and services, and recent activities.
The report is available for $249 for a single-user license. Department and Corporate Licenses are available, please click here.
Table of Contents
Introduction – pgs. 4-5
Fertility Benefit Management Company Profiles
- Arc Fertility – pgs. 7-10
- Carrot Fertility – pgs. 11-13
- Cleo Labs, Inc.– pgs. 14-16
- Evernorth eviCore Healthcare – pgs. 17-20
- Inception Fertility, LLC – pgs. 21-23
- Kindbody – pgs. 24-27
- Maven Clinic – pgs. 28-30
- Ouma Health – pgs. 31-33
- Ovia Health/Labcorp – pgs. 34-36
- Progyny, Inc. – pgs. 37-40
- WINFertility – pgs. 41-44
Fertility Specialty Pharmacy Company Profiles
- Alexander’s Twin Pharmacy – pgs. 46-47
- Alto Pharmacy – pgs. 48-49
- Amber Specialty Pharmacy – pgs. 50-52
- Apthorp Pharmacy – pgs. 53-54
- Braun PharmaCare/OptioRx – pgs. 55-56
- Encompass Fertility, by CVS Pharmacy – pgs. 57-58
- Freedom Fertility Pharmacy/Express Scripts – 59-61
- Hann’s Fertility Pharmacy – pgs. 62-63
- Kohll’s Pharmacy & Homecare – pgs. 64-65
- Mandell’s Clinical Pharmacy – pg. 66
- MDR Specialty Pharmacy – pgs. 67-68
- Metro Drugs – pgs. 69-70
- NewEra Pharmacy – pgs. 71-72
- OptumRx/UnitedHealth Group – 73-75
- Rosemont Pharmacy – pgs. 76-77
- Rx Partners, LLC – 78-79
- SandsRx – pgs. 70-82
- Schraft’s 2.0 – pgs. 83-84
- SMP Pharmacy Solutions – pgs. 85-86
- VFP Pharmacy Group – pgs. 87-88
- Walgreens/AllianceRx – pgs. 89-91
- Appendix – pgs. 92-95