Specialty Pharmaceutical HUBs Services 2017 Overview (2019 report available) for specialty pharmaceuticals continues to evolve, with a number of new entities recently entering the market.
The dispensing of specialty drugs includes the ability to provide focused therapy management and related services. Companies offering hub services help pharmaceutical manufacturers support physicians and patients who rely on these services to offer payer access, reimbursement, financial assistance and copay support, patient marketing and education, benefits investigation and verification, and prior authorization approval (among other services) for their drugs.
HUBs will continue to grow and play a leading role in the programs and services affecting specialty drugs and provide an essential piece in pharmaceutical companies’ brand strategy. There is a growing number of companies offering some or all related Hub services, including:
• Growing number of Independents
• Drug Distributor subsidiaries
• Pharma Services subsidiaries
• Consulting/CRO subsidiaries
AMI’s report identifies the leading HUB Services companies and provides company background, products and services offered, market strategy, and examples of contracts with pharmaceutical manufacturers when available. The Table of Contents:
• Accenture Accelerated R&D Services
• Ashfield Healthcare
• Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions
• CareMetx, LLC
• Collaborate Healthcare Support Services
• Conduent Inc.
• CoPilot Provider Support Services
• Dohmen Life Science Services
• eMAX Health Systems, LLC
• EnvoyHealth – A Diplomat Company
• H. D. Smith Specialty Solutions
• INC Research/InVentiveHealth
• Lash Group
• McKesson Specialty Care Solutions
• Occam Health
• Omnicare Specialty Care Group
• Optime Care
• PharmaCord LLC
• US Bioservices
• Welkin Health
AMI has recently published its 2019 Specialty Pharmaceutical Hub Services Providers Report.