Webinar: Demystifing Collaborations with Employers. Many pharmaceutical and medical device companies are developing an Employer strategy for 2017 and beyond.
This focused interactive presentation identifies and reviews the key benefit design trends discussed in recent AMI reports and describes the impact these trends will have on the pharmaceutical and medical device industry for 2017 and beyond.
By purchasing the slides and presentation recording, you will learn more about:
- Why Employers’ Benefit Designs can help or hinder access to your company’s brand and specialty drugs, and device products
- The basics and the timelines of Employers’ Benefit Design decisions
- How Employers view Risk and how it impacts their Benefit Design and what it means for your products
- Who are the influencers of Employer Benefit Design that impact national and local market decisions effecting product selection and access
- Which pharmaceutical companies have had success with Employers
- Who are the top employers and their decision-makers
PURCHASE – $129: the 60-minute webinar recording includes a 15-minute Q&A and slides used in the presentation.
Who can benefit from this webinar:
- Pharma sales, marketing, and contracting managers whose responsibilities include: Hospitals, IDNs and ACOs.
- District, regional, and national sales managers along with and Regional Account managers with PBM and MCOs responsibilities.
Dr. F. Randy Vogenberg is Co-Founder, Access Market Intelligence; and Partner, The National Institute of Collaborative Healthcare, Greenville, SC. He currently is the Pharmacy Advisor and Co-Project Leader with the Midwest Business Group on Health, National Employer Biologics & Specialty Pharmacy Initiative, in addition to collaborations with more than 10 other coalitions.
Marc Fluitt, RPh is an executive with 24 years of pharmaceutical industry experience and large account management accomplishments. Spearheading innovative initiatives with a specialty pharmacy, copay assistance programs, electronic prescribing, Health Economic & Outcomes Trials, and customized clinical literature he has improved and maintained access for products. He has also designed and implemented many successful pull-through campaigns for sales forces that maximize profitability throughout his career.