Provider Owned Commercial Health Plans. Provider-sponsored plans make up 15% or more of the health insurance market, according to many of the projections by industry observers.
Until recently, commercial health insurance products have, with only a few exceptions, been offered by health insurance companies. Now, health systems are increasingly assuming financial risk and have sufficient capital and scale as well as provider networks and geographic coverage to offer their own health plans, thus bypassing traditional health plans.
AMI’s new report answers the following:
- Who are the leading Provider Owned Commercial Health Plans?
- Where are they located and how do I contact them?
- What is the Provider and Health Plan Background?
- What is the total enrollment?
- What is the Health Plan’s strategy?
- Who are the Health plan’s contacts, including executive, medical and pharmacy? View a sample profile here
Provider Owned Commercial Health Plans Report Table of Contents:
Background – pgs. 5-7
Provider/Health Plan Profiles – pgs. 8-50
- Advocate Health Care/BlueCare Direct
- Avera Health/Avera Health Plan
- Baylor Scott & White Health/Scott & White Health Plan
- Boston Medical Center/BMC HealthNet Plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- Carle Physician Group/Health Alliance Medical Plans
- Cox Health/Cox HealthPlans
- Crystal Run Healthcare/Crystal Run Health Plans
- Evergreen Health
- Fairview Health Services/Preferred One
- FirstCare Inc./FirstCare Health Plans
- Geisinger Health System/Geisinger Health Plans
- Gundersen Health System/Quartz
- Health First/Health First Health Plans
- HealthPartners/Health Partners Unity Point Health
- Henry Ford Health System/Health Alliance Plan
- Inova/Innovation Health
- Intermountain Healthcare/SelectHealth
- IU Health and HHC of Marion County/MDwise Marketplace
- Johns Hopkins Medicine/US Family Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente
- Marshfield Clinic/Security Health Plans
- McLaren Health Care/McLaren Health Plan
- MemorialCare Health System/Seaside Health Plan
- Mercyhealth/MercyCare Health Plans
- Ministry Health Care and Froedtert Health/Network Health Plan
- NYC Health + Hospitals/MetroPlus Health Plan
- Partners HealthCare/Neighborhood Health Plan
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services/Presbyterian Health Plan
- Providence Health & Services/Providence Health Plan
- Sanford Health/Sanford Health Plan
- Sentara Healthcare/Optima Health
- Sharp HealthCare/Sharp Health Plan
- Spectrum Health/Priority Health
- SSM Health Dean Medical Group/Dean Health Plan
- Summa Health System/SummaCare
- Sutter Health/Sutter Health Plus
- UnityPoint Health/Health Partners Unity Point Health
- Universal Health Services/Prominence Health Plan
- UPMC/UPMC Health Plan
Published April 2017