GPOs and Health System Purchasing Report.
As hospital supply chain expenses continue to increase, industry stakeholders are developing strategies to decrease costs. Growing trends in group purchasing/procurement include hospitals and health systems creating new supply chain management organizations and new market entrants developing procurement platforms to make purchasing of healthcare and pharmaceutical products easier and more cost-efficient.
Group purchasing organizations (GPOs) are evolving to meet the new market realities through consolidation and introducing new value-added services to complement their purchasing activities.
Companies new to healthcare procurement are disrupting the healthcare supply chain by introducing purchasing platforms to make the procurement process easier and more cost efficient. These companies include nimble, technology driven firms to giants like Amazon Business.
Access Market Intelligence’s (AMI) new report, Healthcare Group Purchasing and Procurement Overview, identifies the leading market participants and provides profiles for each company including: executives, contact information, background, products and services, and recent activities.
The report, GPOs and Health System Purchasing Report, answers the following questions:
- Who are the largest national GPOs and what is their estimated purchasing volume?
- What value-added services are the national GPOs offering in addition to purchasing?
- Which health systems are creating new supply chain management organizations?
- What are the health systems’ supply chain strategies and estimated purchasing volume?
- Who are the companies introducing healthcare purchasing platforms?
- What executives do you contact at each company to increase sales?
The report’s Table of Contents:
National Group Purchasing Organizations – pgs. 6-53
- GPO Background
- Estimated Purchasing Volume
- Capstone Health Alliance
- CCPA Purchasing Partners
- Children’s Hospital Association
- CHAMPS Group Purchasing
- Commonwealth Purchasing Group
- Community Health Ventures
- Defense Logistics Agency
- HealthCare Group Purchasing
- HealthTrust Purchasing Group
- MAGNET Group
- MedResults Network
- PDM Healthcare
- Premier Inc.
- PRIME Services, Inc.
- Veira Medical Group
- Veterans Affairs/VHA Procurement
- Vizient Inc.
- Yankee Alliance
Health System Supply Chain/Group Purchasing – pgs. 54-95
- Health System Estimated Purchasing Volume
- Adventist Health Purchasing Advantage
- AllSpire Health GPO
- Atrium Health Supply Chain Alliance
- Ascension – The Resource Group
- Avera PACE
- Baylor Scott & White
- LeeSar/Cooperative Services of Florida
- Dignity Health Purchasing Network
- Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- Henry Ford Health System
- Highmark Provider PPI
- Indiana University Health
- Illucient Purchasing Alliance
- IPC Group Purchasing
- Nevada Rural Hospital Partners
- Northwell Health – Alliance
- Novant Health – Adept Health
- Partners Cooperative, Inc.
- Pensiamo – UPMC
- ROi – Mercy
- SCM Alliance, Inc.
- Texas Purchasing Coalition
- The University of Texas System Supply Chain Alliance
- Trinity Health
Healthcare Procurement Platform Companies – pgs. 96-130
- Amazon Business
- Coupa Software, Inc.
- Curvo Labs
- Greenlight Medical
- Icertis Contract Management
- Prodigo Solutions
- riskmethods, Inc.
- Tradeshift Inc.