Report: Drug Rebate Aggregators and Checklist for Purchasers; Bonus: IT, Analytics & SaaS Vendors
Contributing editor: Richard Bullard, BSP, RPh; formerly SVP Pharmacy, Magellan Rx Management
Drug Rebate Aggregators act as a point of aggregation for sub-contracted entities to submit their rebate invoices, drug utilization claims, or drug administration information and then integrate the data into consolidated rebate invoices to be sent to manufacturers.
In this era of high tech and big data, administrative surveillance of rebate programs by payers, aggregators and manufacturers have been enabled to unprecedented levels of micromanagement. Purchasers of rebate aggregator services should not be an exception to this process.
If you are utilizing or seeking rebate aggregator services, we believe you will benefit from reviewing the 2022-23 Drug Rebate Aggregators and Checklist for Purchasers; Bonus: IT, Analytics & SaaS Vendors report.
One reviewer‘s recent opinion of the value of this report, and its utility may aid your evaluation of rebate aggregator services alone. Perhaps you are also searching for analytical or analysis platform support that integrates rebate management capabilities.
“Our firm consults with stakeholders up and down the pharmacy supply chain including PBMs, rebate aggregators, and their customers. We get asked frequently about products, services, and rebate aggregators. We are always trying to keep pace with aggregators moving to non-traditional rebate arenas. Staying up to date with personnel changes and product pivots can be a challenge. The 2022-23 Drug Rebate Aggregators and Checklist for Purchasers; Bonus: IT, Analytics & SaaS Vendors Report provides a thorough review of each aggregator, product foci, and any specialized niches served. Compiling and updating this information on 15 vendors would be a herculean task if we did it ourselves. The Report also has a clear and comprehensive overview of the entire rebate market with current marketplace and regulatory changes affecting the space. In a sometimes-opaque market, this Report provided us, and other subscribers, with a high-value resource on rebate aggregation.” Rory Rickert, Principal, Capture Strategies, LLC
The 2022-23 Drug Rebate Aggregators and Checklist for Purchasers; Bonus: IT, Analytics & SaaS Vendors report not only provides profiles on Drug Rebate Aggregator Service Providers, but also includes valuable information on related IT, Analytics and SaaS Vendors. Each company profile includes company background, key executives as well as products and services offered.
While the Rebate Aggregator Checklist is intended to provide an overview of information that may be relevant to your evaluation process, it is not intended to provide legal or financial advice.
The report is available for $249 for a single-user license. Department and Corporate Licenses are available, please click here.
Table of Contents
Drug Rebate Aggregator Background – pgs. 3-7
Drug Rebate Aggregator – Purchaser Checklist – pgs. 8-16
- Payment terms
- Formulary management terms
- Aggregator Rebate contracts
- Aggregator claim scrubbing rules
- Claims submission requirements
- Manufacturer audit support
- Managed Medicaid rebates
- Manufacturer Part D and B rebates
- Other Considerations
Drug Rebate Aggregator Service Providers
- CVS Health – pgs. 18-24
- Evernorth Express Scripts – pgs. 25-33
- MINCA, Inc./MedImpact – pgs. 34-36
- OptumRx – pgs. 37-41
- Prime Therapeutics – pgs. 42-45
- Abarca Health – pgs. 46-49
- HealthSmartRx Solutions – pgs. 50-52
- MaxorPlus/Gateway Health Partners – pgs. 53-58
- PBIRx – pgs. 59-61
- RemedyOne – pgs. 62-65
- RxEBATE – pg. 66
- RxPreferred Benefits – pgs. 67-69
- SS&C Technologies Holdings – pgs. 70-72
- WellDyneRx – pgs. 73-75
- Xevant – pgs. 76-78
IT, Analytics and SaaS Vendors
- Artia Solutions – pgs. 80-82
- BeneCard PBF – pgs. 83-84
- CNSI – pgs. 85-86
- Conduent Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences – pgs. 87-89
- eMax Health Systems – pgs. 90-92
- Gainwell Technologies – pgs. 93-95
- IntegriChain – pgs. 96-98
- PharmPix Corporation – pgs. 99-101
- ProCare Rx – MC-Rx – pgs. 102-104
- Quantuvis – pgs. 105-106
- RedSail Technologies – pgs. 107-108
- The Rodenhizer Group – pgs. 109-111
- Tredium Solutions – pgs. 112-113