The combination of two leading global healthcare organizations in one platform – under the Evoke name – creates one of the industry’s deepest marketing and communications offerings.
Evoke now has 1,400+ people across global practice area teams and 12 specialty agencies united and defined by the common purpose to make health more human™ and unlock the full potential of its people, brands, organizations and the communities they serve.
Evoke’s offering is centered around global practice areas in Creative, Communications, Policy & Access, Experience, Data Science, Media, MarTech and Delivery, and will bring the best talent from across the Evoke platform together to solve the most complex of client challenges.
Evoke will continue to be led by CEO and founder Reid Connolly, with global president, marketing Amar Urhekar; global president, communications David Kyne; chief operating officer Heather Torak; and chief growth officer Eric Daly joining him on the company’s executive council.
The merged organization has a robust presence in nine North American cities and works with healthcare companies big and small, including Pfizer, Merck, GSK, Bristol Myers Squibb, Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson and Novartis. It surpassed the $300 million revenue milestone in North America during 2021, finishing the year at $304.4 million.
The integration of Ashfield Health marketing and communications specialty agencies into the Evoke platform has been under way since October 2021. The launch follows the acquisition of UDG Healthcare (Ashfield Health’s parent company) in August 2021 by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (which acquired Evoke’s parent company, Huntsworth in 2020).
Evoke is also unveiling a new refreshed branding that reflects key brand hallmarks from both businesses and represents the key role of innovation and empathy in making health more human™. The new visual identity and Evoke naming convention is shared by all specialty agencies supporting the united platform structure. Evoke specialty agencies now include:
- Evoke Canale – a PR, integrated communications and investor relations agency for emerging and breakthrough businesses, mainly in the biotech space
- Evoke Create – a creative delivery agency providing performance-based execution of strategic plans for health and life science brands
- Evoke Galliard – a communications agency specializing in scientific storytelling with creativity
- Evoke Incisive Health – healthcare policy and communications consultancy focused on UK and European markets
- Evoke MicroMass – a creative agency with a deep understanding of behavioral science and patient engagement
- Evoke Mind+Matter – a global data-driven marketing agency creating engaging experiences for health and life science brands
- Evoke Kyne – global PR and communications agency working with biopharma, foundations and non-profits, and government organizations
- Evoke Navience – a market access agency helping clients accelerate brand growth from strategy through execution
- Evoke New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and London– a global health and wellness marketing and brand communications agency
Takeaway: The evolving market requires healthcare organizations to keep pace by expanding and strengthening their product and service offerings