MedicalKnowedgeGroup (MKG) companies address the business needs of biopharmaceutical companies through the provision of network-mapping analytics, patient-finding analytics, and multi-channel marketing solutions.
Serving a diverse roster of clients, MKG companies partner with some of the world’s largest biopharmaceutical companies as well as niche biotech firms to maximize the commercial potential of their brands.
MKG’s network of companies include:
- Synapse applies data-driven solutions to translate complex science into market-shaping strategies.
- HCP optimizes HCP engagement through AI innovation.
- MEI specializes in analytics-based marketing that sets a brand up for success prelaunch and ensures commercial impact through launch and beyond
- 81qd uniquely integrates data science, medical strategy, and marketing expertise to generate the analytics-driven solutions that produce results.
- Magnolia Innovation is a boutique research and innovation shop, focused on helping clients to discover, develop, and launch their products.
- Envision Communications is a global medical education company that provides scientifically-based strategic insights and marketing acumen to serve as a direct extension of a client’s team.
- E Squared Communications’ knowledge and experience in the hematology/oncology space is the bridge between customers and the cancer-treating community.
- Vereo Communications is a comprehensive healthcare communications agency with a fresh approach to medical education and scientific strategy for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
- S Phase is a medical communications agency focused on providing high-quality educational solutions supported by proprietary business intelligence.
- SciMed specializes in delivering highly efficient meeting organization solutions that design, manage, and execute flawless engagements with a demonstrable return on investment.
Harris Williams, a global investment bank specializing in M&A advisory services, recently advised Medical Knowledge Group, LLC (MKG), a portfolio company of Court Square Capital Partners (Court Square) and Aisling Capital (Aisling), on its sale to Novo Holdings A/S (Novo Holdings).
Established in 1999, Novo Holdings is the holding company of the Novo Group and manages the Foundation’s investment assets. In addition to being the major shareholder in the Novo Group companies (Novo Nordisk and Novozymes), Novo Holdings invests the wealth of the Foundation in two key categories: 1. Life Science Investments, which includes investing in life science companies at all stages of development; and 2. Novo Capital Investors, which manages the investment assets outside life sciences.
Takeaway: MKG is an analytics-driven commercialization platform delivering healthcare provider targeted insights and solutions that maximize the clinical and commercial potential of biopharmaceutical customer brands