Water Street Healthcare Partners and JLL Partners joined forces to acquire and combine one of the most comprehensive platform of life sciences services in the industry. The new companies EVERSANA offers more than 500 clients the services they need to bring critical therapies to market while improving the lives of patients around the world.
EVERSANA encompasses the six service providers that Water Street and JLL Partners merged to form an industry-leading platform. Together as EVERSANA, the organization delivers a fully-integrated service portfolio to help life science leaders create value for key constituents across the product lifecycle.
EVERSANA offers a large service array for critical rare, orphan, and complex specialty therapies. Its portfolio includes management and regulatory strategy, marketing agencies, outsourced distribution, patient engagement and support, pharamacovigilance, medical communication, and safety, as well as research, global pricing software and analytics. EVERSANA’s companies include:
- The Access Group – offers a breadth of services, from “block-and-tackle” launch execution tactics to in-depth market assessments. MedAccess is one of three entities within The Access Group.
- Alliance Life Services – for more than a decade, Alliance has engaged and helped pharmaceutical clients optimize commercial solutions and unlock value. Alliance partners with 40+ pharma companies annually, including 8 of the top 10 largest global pharmaceutical manufacturers of every size and description.
· Dohmen Life Science Services – a new service model that more closely connects drug and device manufacturers with the patients they serve. Intelligent outsourcing dedicated to connecting clients more closely with customers.
- Health Strategies Group – is a provider of global market access intelligence and research for pharmaceutical and biotech professionals.
- The Patient Experience project – is a full-service, patient-centric communications agency.
- Promidian – is a management consulting firm that is focused on the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and life sciences industries.
- Triplefin – Triplefin delivers a full array of innovative services that lead the industry for patient access, reimbursement and assistance.
EVERSANA recently to its portfolio with the acquisition of Alamo Pharma Services®, Inc. and BexR Logistix®, LLC Telesales from Mission Pharmacal® Company. Mission Pharmacal Company is a privately held pharmaceutical company based in San Antonio, Texas.
Alamo is a leader in field sales, marketing and clinical solutions for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. BexR Telesales, previously a part of BexR Logistix, is also included in the acquisition.
With the acquisition of Alamo and BexR Telesales, EVERSANA adds comprehensive Field Solutions powered by digital and data capabilities, including sales representatives, telesales, reimbursement specialists, key/national account managers, clinical nurse educators, medical science liaisons, recruiting, training and complete back office operational support.
Alamo and BexR Telesales operations will transition to the EVERSANA brand in the coming quarter and Alamo’s Chief Operating Officer Peter Marchesini will become president, Field Solutions and his team will transition immediately to EVERSANA.
Recently, EVERSANA added Seeker Health® to its platform. Seeker Health offers breakthrough digital patient identification technology to accelerate drug development and commercialization for biopharmaceutical companies.